Saturday, July 7, 2007

We're Here!!!!!!!!!!!

We got here barely. We had the roughest flight I have ever had, but we made it. Lanny and Whitney walked in just as we cleared customs. I gave them hugs from everyone (before you ask). Carrie we got to see Paula and Bogdon and the kids. They look great. I had trouble downloading the pictures so I may have to post on Lanny's or Whitney's if we don't get it figured out.

In Zone 6 they have just completed a room to have Bible studies and I got to be the first to pray over the room and ask God to Bless it abundantly. That was very meaningful to me. We are very tired, the rest of the group, except for Lanny, Whitney and I are in bed. We have Church early tomorrow. Then Monday some of us will be working in Zone 6 and some in Zone 9. We have many prospects thanks to the first two teams so we will be following up on those.

Oh yes, we have the whole Hotel to ourselves. It's amazing. Lila, your family is doing fine. Whitney looks great and Lanny is Lanny. She is so excited about the pop tarts and the reeces cups. It's so exciting to see what God has done in the last 3 years and to see what God is going to do.

Jeff, I hope you are feeling better since we talked. Tell everyone hello at Church and take care of yourself. Will blog more later. Love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone looks wonderful. So glad you are there and I know are getting geared up for a busy week. Nancy I think those kids have grown a foot since last summer. We are praying for Team 3 and know that the work done today will make a difference for all eternity. Love you all.