Friday, July 6, 2007

T minus 5 1/2 hours!

We will be taking off in 5 1/2 hours. Whitney we're are on the way. I got about 4 hours sleep last night. Lila and I met Jay and Michele and the kids at the airport. They were very tired but looked great. Morgan was ready to go to Lila's for the night. Then Lila and I had to stop off to check on the BUNCO BABES at Darla's. They were out of control but what's new there. We called our friend Pat who is having surgery today, (please pray for her healing) we prayed with her over speaker phone. It is so wonderful to have our family in Christ. I'll blog as often as I can. Til then.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Pryaing for you too as you go...

Whitter Bug said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!:)
another thing i am looking forward to is the train ride...at 4 oclock in the morning! oh well!
see you SOON!!
love you :)

Lanny said...

c ya soon!!!

Joanie said...

I'm glad you decided to blog so I can keep up with you while you're gone. The Mansingh bunch is praying for you.