Thursday, July 19, 2007

Really, I'm a Nana






Top left are my two handsome grandsons. Chad is the one with his arms around his brother Brandon. Chad is 12 years old and loves all kinds of sports. His favorite now is probably golf. He also loves wrestling and football. Top right is Brandon who is 14 years old and he is in to football and wrestling. They are great kids. I am very proud of them. Brandon is the oldest of the grandkids and then Chad which is 2 years younger.


The photo to the left is my daughter Kim and her husband Chuck. Kim is the secretary at her church and loves her job. Chuck is self employed as a dry wall finisher. They are both very good at their jobs. They are so active with their boys. They coach them in their wrestling. They actually built their own home and did a wonderful job.
My next post will be of my younger daughter, Brianne and her daughter Sydnie. Stay tuned.
P.S. I almost forgot the ugly dog Zoie. My daughter gets highly insulted when I call her ugly but the truth hurts.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some very handsome grandchildren. I don't recall ever meeting them. Glad to see you are posting post trip. ?? I think that makes sense. House of Judgment meeting Sunday at 3pm. Hope to see you there. Grace and I thought you might make a good guide? What do you think? See you soon.

Unknown said...

Oh and tell Jeff that we could sure use his help this year too. The hell scene is going to be super simple this year. We are going a whole different direction so it won't be too much to handle. Love ya'll