Monday, July 30, 2007

Here's Sydnie


This is my grandaughter Sydnie. She is 10 years old and will be in the 5th grade soon. She spends alot of time with Nana and I hope she enjoys it as much as I. She used to take gymnastics and the first time I took her and saw her climb the rope ( with no knots in it) I almost had a heart attack. She climbed right up that rope at least 25 feet like it was nothing. She doesn't look that strong but boys I'd treat her right if I were you.

In these pictures she is picking the top bunk at church camp and I guess she didn't fall out because the other one is returning home and I don't see any knots or bruises. She said she had a good time and got to see some of her friends she met last year.

I believe grandchildren are our reward from God for surviving parenthood. Seriously they are a blessing from God a precious in His sight. I still need to post a picture of her mom and her sister. I'll do that when I can.











4 comments:

Lila said...

Sydnie really is a very special little gal. She is a blessing to everybody who is around her. Have a great year in 5th grade, Syd!!!

Lanny said...

nancy r u dead?!!!!!!!!, or boaring?!!!

Lanny said...

Boaring!

Lanny said...

We know where Syd is, but the question is....WHERE IS NANCY...IS SHE ALIVE?