Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amazing Trip - Sad Good-bye






It's been an amazing time of seeing just some of the harvest which began way before we ever got to Romania. I may not get any pictures because we are all wanting to load. Being the last time we will have internet I wanted to touch base and let everyone know that things went great. The highlight for most of us was Roxanna's conversion. We have many stories to tell when we get home. After our last night on the street we took the translators and Troy of course for ice cream. It's a tradition. lol Then after that we had the final Good-bye. It was very sad. Marianna and I had a really hard time. But with the blogs and pictures maybe it won't be so hard.


Be sure to ask Lanny about the jalepeno peppers over here! I never saw Landon laugh so hard. I may have time for pictures but probably not captions. We leave tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. for the mountains.
I'll get better sorry. The top pic left is Bug and I eating watermelon. Bet you couldn't guess. The right pic is Where's Landon? In the middle of the kids. Middle left is Bogdon, Paula, Gabriella and Robert. The middle right is Marianna and myself. The bottom is a new translator Carmen. A very sweet young lady. She is here for college. She is taking computer science.
I pray all is well and I miss all of you. Thank you for praying and don't stop till you see the whites of our eyes. See you all at the airport. Be safe. Love to all. NBT

3 comments:

James W said...

Wow time flew by! I am amazed on how quick the month went by for the team. I feel like I just read that you guys got there safe and now you are getting ready to go home.

Grace said...

We look forward to having you all back! Miss ya!

Lanny said...

Great pix of you with the watermellon...it looks like you have lost one of your front two teeth. lol