Sunday, July 8, 2007

The start of a church in Zone 6

Last night we met a Gina's. There were 30 people including us. Three groups - American Baptist, Romanian Baptist, and Orthodox. Quite the mix. We did lesson 5 and some said they prayed to receive Christ. My friend Paula's mother was there and she is searching so please pray for her. Landon and I will hopefully talk to Bogdon's brother today. He is where Bogdon was for the last 2 years. We will play football with the kids this morning and share with them, then off to zone 6 this afternoon and zone 9 tonight. Troy is excited about zone 6 and the meeting room they now have. There is much to pray for. Love you all - we need your prayers.

6 comments:

James W said...

Glad to hear you are doing well, keep letting God work through you guys.

Kimmy Jan said...

Hey Mom ~ you look great! Tired, but great! Glad to see you made it there safe & sound. I can't get over the fact that I'm looking at pictures of you in a foreign country. It's really hot here right now, been taking our little disciples back & forth to camp. I'll go for now, and hey - you're out there doing it Mom. I'm so proud of you!

Nancy said...

Kim, Lanny said to tell you we feel your pain. Yesterday it was like 95 here and no breeze. It got to me but I'm fine today. what size flip flops would the boys wear. They have some nice ones here? Be sure to check Lanny's blog, he has more pictures than I do. See you all soon.

Nancy said...

Jeff, just wanted to say Hello and I miss you. It's very hot here but doing okay. Love you. I saw Michele's blog about the necklace. that was a great idea. Love you NBT

Nancy said...

P.s. How's Bible school going?

pam said...

Sydnie is doing good. She is really having a good time at VBS and cheer camp. Thanks for letting me spend time with her this week. Our lunch time is very special. Keep up the good work!!!!!