Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gallatin Football Has a New Head Coach



Meet Coach Jeff White. Does he look familiar? Jeff, his wife Marla and their two beautiful children Jackson and Jenna are members of Cameron First Baptist Church. Jeff took over as Head Coach of the Gallatin Bulldogs this year and number 8 that you see above just happens to be my oldest grandson, Brandon Ness. Brandon just loves his new coach. I was thoroughly impressed at the above scrimage last Friday night because during the introductions Coach new every players name, number and year of school all without notes. That is dedication.


Below (or wherever the computer puts it) is Brandon making a touchdown at the scrimage. I'm sorry if I sound prideful but I'm taking Grandma privileges.

3 comments:

Lanny said...

Jeff is a fine young man and outstanding coach. Gallatin school district should be proud to have such a man on thier staff. I would loved to have had my girls play for a coach that puts God first in their life. It is so rare that men in women in these positions put Jesus first in their lives and trust Him to take care of every aspect of thier life. I believe Brandon will love competing on teams in which Jeff coaches.

jm2sa said...

awesome picture!

Grace said...

Your team (and our church) is very blessed to have the Whites on board. They are a blessing to so many!

And brag on, Nana! We love to hear all about it!