Friday, June 6, 2008

Nikki Had A Day At The Spa



It's hard maintaining such beauty. I stopped by the Spa about noon and everyone stopped everything to welcome me. It's nice to be so pampered. They start your shampoo and then that blow dryer just feels so good. It gets a little cold when you get all wet like that. Then they bring out the brush and smell good spray. I feel like a million dollars when it's all done. And mom and dad carry me around for a while so I don't get dirty or grass stain. That doesn't last to long though. If you are looking for a great place to spend the day, just give Grand Paws a call and tell them Nikki sent you.

6 comments:

Lanny said...

If you keep this up Nancy, Nikki will turn out like Nike...spoiled!

Lila said...

I want a day at the spa, Nancy?!?!?

Grace said...

Great... now I'm envious of a dog!

Nancy said...

Lanny look! Three roses BELOW the Thorn...

Lanny said...

I DON'T think so!!! Don't you know your plants, and flowers? The ROSE is above the THORNES on a rose bush! Wala! One Rose above three thornes!

Nancy said...

Use your imagination! It's a triple Rose hung upside down drying to preserve the beauty of the Roses...

I thought you told Troy for the Lord's Sake you were going to get along with me... What the deal?